Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

What is your Vegas success story?

• Jerry
    Favorite Answer

We needed just one night in a hotel near the airport. Treasure Island, on the strip, was about the same cost as hotels not on the strip. So we made our reservation for Treasure Island. When we checked in, I have no idea why, but they bumped us up to a very deluxe room at no extra charge. This "room" was a suite, a apartment with living room, kitchen, bedroom, and TWO full size bathrooms. By "full size bathroom" 300 square feet -- a toilet room with vanity sink, a room with a giant whirlpool bath and a vanity sink, a walk in closet, dressers, and an open area (for changing clothes?) with arm chairs and little tables. 

I think it may have been a bridal suite. Never stayed in such big luxurious hotel room in my life. Probably won't happen again either. 

And as if that wasn't luck enough, we put $1 into some video gaming machine and got a $100 jackpot. What an amazing night! 

This is a success story with the VNS, a woman who has gotten her life back through the use of this technology. ... A VNS is a small device implanted under a patient's skin near the collarbone. The device is connected by a wire under the skin to the vagus nerve in the patient's neck.

• Jay P

I went for 4 days and came home with money in my pocket.  Not as much as I arrived with but still had money in my pocket...

I actually have a pretty good one. I didn't go to Las Vegas, and saved 10k instead, now I'm going to Australia for a year. True story.

The end

Oh you don't want to know

• Dimples1 month agoReport

Just tell us!  I'm up for some juicy stories.

My plane successfully landed in LAS and then I successfully picked up my rental pickup after which I successfully drove out of LAS to explore the fantastic public lands and national parks in NV, UT and AZ.  After 10 successful days of such wonderful touring and exploration, I returned to LAS (successfully! thank goodness) and boarded a flight home to NY.

I am glad you asked this question.  It made me realize how incredibly excellent (successful!) a vacation I had.  Thanks!

huh???? that's a thing? what do you mean?

• DEBS

Found a dollar blackjack table which had free popcorn on top of the free drinks. Made $20 last several hours. Lots of drinks. Lots of entertainment.

That I'm not some shallow person obsessed with gambling.