Levoxthyrine problems?

So This is the second time this happened to me. so I switched pharmacies to CVS was on the exact same Thyroid medication and the only difference was the manufacturers were different and I automatically felt weird on the CVS one so I went back to the walgreens manufacture but now I ordered my medication from a different wall greens store, still have the same manufacture and dosage, but still feel freaking weird. like it’s exact same manufacture and dosage so I don’t know why i feel weird has this happened to anyone else? Im assuming i have to just stick with the exact same walgreens and manufacturer when i need my refills🙄

Levothyroxine is a prescription medication used to treat hypothyroidism. You must get same results even you purchase from different stores. Consult your doctor, changing medication might help.

thyroid meds are one of the few meds where the brand makes a small difference.

because of manufacturing differences, there is some fluctuation in potency.  in a small number of people, that does make a difference.  when you get generic, pharmacies tend to get different meds throughout the year, if possible stay with the brand

If it's the same medication and the same dose, then something else is causing those issues - not the medication change.

Talk to the pharmacist and your doctor.  

Ok ................

• Linda

Talk to the prescribing doctor and tell them what you are experiencing and he can change the prescription to brand name only so you won't have to keep dealing with this.

• audrey

It's all in your head. Just forget about it.

• kelvin

nope it's all just in your head