Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Trump a war criminal for not telling the war mongering Democrats he gave the green light to kill their hero Al-Baghdadi?

Can they impeach him for that?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm glad he didn't tell them. Can you imagine if Nazi Nancy had that information. She'd call a news conference and would have called Trump every name in the book and accuse him of trying to start a war.

• Ray S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

But Ninefinger, how could you have missed that the Nazis in this country have YOUR back. They've no interest in Democrats. Democrats don't have a party platform consistent with fascism ... But, the GOP does ... And they see that. That's why the Nazis are supporting Trump and the Republican Party.

• 1 month ago

Let's forget about politics and eat pizza

• 1 month ago

NO...................

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

And you choose to be a fool because...?

• 1 month agoReport

And you refuse to say "I'm happy he's dead" because. . . . ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Will B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They'll add it to the list, I'm sure.

• Ray S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

👎 Thumbs Down ...

• Ray S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Baraccol ... I gave you a thumbs down for your thoroughly asinine implications that Democrats are warmongers and Al-Baghdadi was their hero ...  It was Republicans who got us deeply involved in wars in the Middle East, not Democrats.

• 1 month ago

No. No. Trump got the leader of ISIS, that was a great thing.

• 1 month agoReport

I notice you're the only person on this question that said it was a good thing. How sad is that?

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, he's a war criminal for stating clearly that is only reason for continuing military operations in Syria is he wants to take control of the oilfields.

Warfare for plunder is a clear violation of the Geneva Convention.

Donald Trump's diplomacy is the diplomacy of Hitler and Attila The Hun.

''The Saudis pay cash''.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

all politicians except those in the libertarian party strongly support war crimes and some of them even lobby to repeal the geneva conventions

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

there's a smart way to use irony and sarcasm, and there's a stupid way to use it too, guess which method you always choose?

• 1 month agoReport

Says the anonymous coward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.