Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Why did I punch my mum in the head?

it happened last year im 31 she is 65, i was living at home and I just hate living around other people, i need my own space.

my dad has bullied her her whole life (they have been together since 16 years old and I hate my dad because he is a selfish nasty person.

I have always got on well with my mum and she really cares about me. I consider myself to be a kind and generous person.

I still don't understand why I did it. I still fantasise about grabbing her by her stupid head and just punching her. Why?

Favorite Answer

Maybe you are frustrated that your mom will not stand up to your dad.

You did it because you're a pure scumbag. First you punch a woman for no reason, secondly she's your own mother and lastly she's much older than you. 

You're a total loser and hopefully charges of elderly abuse gets filed against you.

• mmm youre definitely your dads kid

• Liz

You definitely are not a nice person.

Because you’ve picked up your father’s habits.

• amy

You claimed you are a good person while also claiming you punched your elderly mother in the head which is assault and elderly abuse and you still fantasise about hurt her. No you are not a good person you are scum.

Because you clearly are suffering from a mental illness and need help.

• so you thought you could resolve your anger by being a prick because your dad did it? come on. grow up.