Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Why did I punch my mum in the head?

it happened last year im 31 she is 65, i was living at home and I just hate living around other people, i need my own space.

my dad has bullied her her whole life (they have been together since 16 years old and I hate my dad because he is a selfish nasty person.

I have always got on well with my mum and she really cares about me. I consider myself to be a kind and generous person.

I still don't understand why I did it. I still fantasise about grabbing her by her stupid head and just punching her. Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you are frustrated that your mom will not stand up to your dad.

• 2 weeks ago

You did it because you're a pure scumbag. First you punch a woman for no reason, secondly she's your own mother and lastly she's much older than you. 

You're a total loser and hopefully charges of elderly abuse gets filed against you.

• mmm youre definitely your dads kid

• Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You definitely are not a nice person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because you’ve picked up your father’s habits.

• amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You claimed you are a good person while also claiming you punched your elderly mother in the head which is assault and elderly abuse and you still fantasise about hurt her. No you are not a good person you are scum.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you clearly are suffering from a mental illness and need help.

• so you thought you could resolve your anger by being a prick because your dad did it? come on. grow up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.