Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 month ago

How do I play music in a car through its speakers with no aux cord connection or bluetooth?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • don r
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

.....turn on the radio and let it play music. If what you mean is adding another program source to the stereo, install an FM modulator and input your music to it. FM transmitters can do the job, but not as well as FM modulators. If Your car has a cassette player, use a cassette adapter to input your program to the stereo. Just watch me get 3 meaningless thumbs downs from the idiot with 3 fake accounts. I'll accept better answers since I'm here to also learn new things.

• don r
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Yeah, Pat. What I want to see is their 5 better answers. However, the only thing that means something is what really helps others, like you and I do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To play music, use radio or CD.

If you want to play YOUR music, then you need an FM band RF modulator that you connect your audio source to.

I have seen various styles, but the one I would use plugs into the cigarette lighter/power socket.  You plug your audio cable into that.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

By turning on the radio.

• 1 month ago

FM transmitter hooked to your phone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

with another any programs

• Then install neither one of these things.

Auxiliary input.

RCA input.

Bluetooth input.

Aftermarket head unit.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Insert a CD into the CD drive in your car stereo.

• Bob
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Splice the wires from the speakers to the aux cable coming from your player.

Or install a whole new setup

• 1 month ago

Either you get a new radio installed that has Bluetooth or an aux port, or you start singing in your car. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.