Lake asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

Who do you have winning this week (jets or dolphins)? Im going to go jets because fitzpatrick isnt to good. Also they have no defense.?

Jets. ............

I'll bail out and go with a tie.  I don't think there's any way to predict this.   The Dolphins looked much better than expected  vs the Steelers, and they do have some talent at WR.   Fitz will toss an INT or 2, but will also send a missile 80 yards downfield.   The Jets have a solid ground game, but Darnold sees 👻👻 👻.

The Jets. The Dolphins don't want to jeopardize their 1st draft pick at the end of the year.

I think the Jest are a better team, but Fitzpatrick can win a game by himself.

Or lose it by himself.

• Lake2 months agoReport

Its either he works his fitzmagic or sucks ***.

Both teams are showing glimmers of coming out of their respective funks. Hell, Monday night the Dolphins looked like the dominant team over the Steelers - for an entire quarter.

The deciding factor on this one is which is actually the furthest along in that process.

My guess - given their win over the Cowboys - is that you're probably right, and the Jets will win.

But I wouldn't bet on the Jets. So I'm still picking Miami.

--------------

And then there was one.

Bengals remain the only winless team in the NFL.