Does anyone watch The Bold and the Beautiful? I am obbesed right know!!! LOL?

Favorite Answer

Yes! Yes! Yes! It's my favorite day time show. Thank goodness for my DVR!

• John1 month agoReport

Hi, Sandra thanks anyways for responding!

• Yes I watch it everyday Monday thru Friday

I've been watching long before Stephanie Forrester death. If you haven't seen them all you should.

• John4 weeks agoReport

I just starting watching the show in the summer of 2018 and I have been addicted ever since. my grandma has been watching since the beinging so she has been telling me all the stories and information I ask and want to know

• Kathy

I don't watch it. It never got my interest. I watch the Young and the Restless.

• John4 weeks agoReport

I will watch the y&r if it is on but I am more attracted to the bold and the beautiful

• night

I have been watching it on and off since it started over 30 years ago. I like the half hour format. I used to watch The Guiding Light and still miss it.

• night
      1 month agoReport

No, I don't like the way they are making Thomas out to be the main culprit; Flo is getting off way too easy. Shauna and Flo seem like gold diggers.

• EddieJ

I have never watched that soap. I used to watch "All My Children" until it was cancelled

So, know you now. ROFL!