Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

What happens if you fight in the haunted house ?

I'm 19 years old and I been training boxing since I was 12 and I pretty much fights most of my fights. Last year I had a fight with 2 dudes and knocked them out both and I saw videos of haunted houses of how they torture people and it triggered and I feel like giving this idiots a good beating by signing up there. Wanna see if they'll dare to do this sh*t to a boxer 

A ghost would kick your ***.

I've been in combat sports for years. I've had kick boxing fights and mma fights and I've trained with some animals. I can tell you that any fighter worth their lick would never pick a fight with someone who can't defend themselves. 

Some ghost is going to poke your ear with its foot.

• Linda

If you fight in the haunted house, you'll get thrown out of the haunted house and if you damage anything, you pay for it. Box somewhere else.

As long as you keep that **** in the ring. Being a tough guy in the ring is honorable and safe. Being a tough guy outside the ring is asking for trouble. These scumbags fight dirty out here.

Ggcffdssssfffddddddddd