How can I start my business career at 16?

I am 16 and really want to start a business. What are some things I can do to start up my career? 

I am not sure about the age limit by doing this. you should check it out. I would join this webinar and ask what age you need to be to join this program. which will be your own online business. I know in America you have to be at least 16 before you can work or have parent consent. I think this would be a good start for you. 

http://cbmarketing.website2.me. They train you and help you get started but you have to invest in it.deff check on the age thing tho..

you are doing Good desicion but Simply saying, If you have god-gifted talent then come up with an unique & innovative idea & then only you can your own start business or If you have minimum 1 crore to invest otherwise It's next to impossible in India. It's better to gather some experience first, save some money for invest in future, understand the situation of market & then go ahead.

Best of Luck Dear Adam

It's too soon now, you have to be 18 to enter into contracts, like a checking or savings account agreement in your own name.  Meanwhile, ask yourself what kind of part time job near home you might like, in a small independently owned business.  A small biz job will help you discover how to do great work, as well as what running a business requires of you.  Plan on getting a college diploma or certificate or degree, because then you reduce your unemployment risk.  You need the college graduation document to get a job to fund your business expenses with until the biz pays for itself.

There are other good paths too, like grabbing a rake and knocking on doors!  

Attend SCORE lectures in your area. They are free!

https://www.score.org/

Go to court and ask the court to declare you an adult so that you can enter into contracts legally.

The most common way to be emancipated from your parents is to petition the court. To be emancipated, you'll need to be at least 14–16 years old, depending on your state, and be able to prove that being emancipated from your parents is in your best interest.

Benefits and Limitations of Emancipation

The benefits of emancipation are apparent to the minor: the ability to enter into contracts (including automobile and housing agreements), the ability to make their own education and medical decisions, and the ability to keep all of their income and determine how it is spent.

how your skill you have ? like teach old people how to use smartphone? take care childdren from camera, 

• Judy

'start a business'? WHAT kind of business. That's the first thing to decide. Then you research it and write a business plan.

What are you INTERESTED in? What do you have experience with? What research have you done?

• Mark

Find out what's needed in your community. Mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow. Make items that your peer will buy - scrunchies, pins, jewelry, etc.

First suggestion is to pray over the matter pray for wisdom discernment and the right trusted people to help you reach your goal. 

• Dze

if i knew that i'd have to take you camping and take over ..