Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentAlternative Fuel Vehicles · 1 month ago

My kid's school want to take them on a field trip to a windmill farm, but what about windmill cancer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Don't take everything trump says at face value, windmills do not cause cancer

• 1 month ago

windmills do not cause cancer. Turbines might

• 1 month ago

Certainly don’t let your child go on that field trip. Take them to swim with the great whites instead so cancer will be the furthest thing from your mind. Good grief! Whoever invented “windmill cancer” should be locked up; don’t they realise there are enough idiots out there that will believe anything?!

• 1 month ago

So...you are one of the idiots who believed that crap.

What is your sign?

Do you think the earth is flat?

How often do you play the lottery?

Just how stupid are you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't listen to the deluded armchair experts in this answer section. I have recently graduated Yale Medical School and have a license to practice medicine. As an MD, I can tell you that windmill cancer has been on the rise the past decade, increasing by some estimates as much as 60%. There is consensus in the oncological field that the primary cause of this surge is the frequent trips to windmill farms that have grown so popular in recent times. I advise you let your child stay home and report your school to the local authorities. There is Supreme Court precedent that bringing students to dangerous environments such as windmill farms qualifies as child endangerment and you may therefore have a right to compensation.

• 1 month ago

i wouldnt worry about it, if it was going to give the kids cancer then they wouldnt be taking them there

Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can always tell a troll, you can't tell them much, but you can always tell them.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't have kids and there's no such disease.

• 1 month ago

Do not worry, the windmills are more afraid of you, than you are of them

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What the hell are you talking about?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.