• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's a very good show

• 1 month ago

its really a very great show 

• 1 month ago

latenite snark

meh

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

not like it was. Now, it is a loser program.

then again, it's fighting against guys like al yankovich and greg gutfeld

like them or not, they are funny.

jim carrey as well,

gotta include cheech marin there, too.

No belushi types any more, and that's sad.

• 1 month ago

All that went after Aykroyd, Belushi, Radner, and Murray is mediocre.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

What about ?Mike Meyers and Kate McKinnon?

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I will not watch it.

• 1 month ago

Haven't watched since the Will Ferrell era and it was terrible then.  The Carvey/Hartman/Myers era had moments but was inconsistent.  But really, the show's never been that great since the first Not Yet Ready For Primetime Players era.

• 1 month ago

It was great in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, but now it sucks big donkey d!ck!

• 1 month ago

Like any long running show, they have their high years and low years. I think we're slowly coming out of some low years. For obvious reasons, they are counting on making fun of politics to bring in the views, but it gets boring after a while. Political slap-stick has always been a part of SNL culture, but it seems since 2016, this is ALL they've counted on and it's getting really repetitive. 

And nowadays, with everyone offended at everything, the writing has not been what is used to be. It seems really censored, like everyone is afraid to push boundaries when comedy has always been about pushing boundaries. Weekend Update seems to be the only time where it can get particularly dirty, which I still appreciate but even now, Michael Che is facing "backlash" over what he said about Caitlyn Jenner this past weekend. So stupid. IT'S A COMEDY SHOW, deal with it. 

• KatieC
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

RIGHT!!! Isn’t it funny how the people who are always crying “it’s just a Trump joke, calm down!” We’re the ones all up in arms over THAT!?!? EVERYONE just needs to chill out and laugh or not. If you don’t find something funny, don’t laugh. You d
      on’t need to ruin it for everyone.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

SNL is like a tired old dog.

• TJ4 weeks agoReport

It wishes it was that good. It is like a feral cat with rabies, fleas, hemorrhoids, and a club foot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.