Why are Mexicans bad parents? ?

It's school today and these Mexicans have their kids outside playing, cursing, and disturbing the peace. They're probably around the ages 3-12. Their parents are no where to be found. Also when I'm at the store, they let their kids do whatever they want and they be on their phones. It's not some, its all of them. Im glad my little katie isn't like them.

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

I can assure you that not all Hispanic parents are like the ones you describe.  In fact, I would say that's an anomaly.  I live in Dallas, TX where the population is 48% Hispanic.  Those parents are involved with their children--they want a better life for their children than they had growing up, their children (and the adults) are helpful and respectful to the elderly and disabled, and they are hard workers.  Most of them have menial jobs, so they may work at two or three jobs to support their families. That race of people and its culture are definitely not the main problem here in this city.

• Hannah

Um, that's an ignorant thing to say (and I suspect you're probably just a troll trying to get a rise out of people with this question). You literally saw ONE family like this that happened to be Mexican, and assume that all Mexican parents are like that? Nah, some parents are just lazy and don't teach their kids manners...it's certainly not limited to any certain race or ethnicity. There are great and crappy parents of all ethnicities.

How sad that you are lumping “all Mexicans” into the class of being bad parents. Perhaps you have witnesses some who have happened to be neglecting parents, but I happen to know many Mexican parents who are very good parents. It has more to do with whether or not parents try to use good moral sense to raise children and whether they are consistent with the rules.

Another racist red-neck we are blessed with here.

• Amaretta

No, just a bigoted troll.

Taylor, not everyone of Mexican descent or heritage is a bad parent. Some of them aren't even parents at ALL. And just because the people in your neighborhood happen to be irresponsible doesn't mean everyone else is. I think you just don't like people who are from Mexico, period, no matter who they may be.

Why are you a xenophobic Neanderthal potato?

You're little Katie? Probably the biggest bully in her school.

theyre not bad parents, maybe it was storming so they closed school today, stuff got cancelled here cause of a storm

• Taylor5 months agoReport

Well it's sunny here.

How nice of you to stereotype an entire nationality of people.

• Taylor5 months agoReport

Can't stereotype if it's true.