What’s the difference between Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 and 2017? ?

Is there any major differences between the two? I have a 2013 and I want to mod it up but I’m considering upgrading it to a 2017 before I do that 

There is no real difference between the 2013 and 2017 Lancers.  The only real difference is in the body. The 2017 Lancer has the revised front facia...but mechanically, they are identical cars.  If you upgrade your 2013, those upgrades should transfer to the 2017 with no issues. This is true for same to same. So if you have the 2013 DE, any mods will work on the 2017 DE. However, if you have a 2013 DE and you upgrade the suspension to Coilovers, those will not work with a 2017 GT as the suspension is different.  Also, the engines are different between a DE and an GTS/GT.    

So rather than worrying about the year, you should be more concerned with the trim level.  Here is where it's confusing. All 2008 Lancers used the 4B11 engine. In 2009, the GTS uses the 4B12 and all subsequent GTS/GT and later SE models use the 4B12.  Engine parts are specific...

• TomB

Depends on what model/trim of each you are talking about...both years came out with numerous options.

I have a Mitsubishi Colt CZ2 1.3 2010. They made this model from 2009 until 2012 and it is exactly the same car. Does the date the car is released for sale give the car its registration year.

Just to add what a engine, the car can pull to 90MPH like a 1.6.

I need money only and very big t