Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 7 months ago

Operant Conditioning Homework Help?

Hello, for my behavioral psychology class I need to come up with original scenarios for the four basic contingencies (which are listed below) but I need help identifying the Antecedent, Behavior, and Consequence in each example. Please help me, thank you! 

Positive Reinforcement: I give my little brother, Jackson, his favorite juice box when he dresses himself alone in the morning. 

Negative Reinforcement: Alice does her chemistry homework to stop her father from nagging her.

Positive Punishment: Mary passed her friend a note during class and the teacher catches it. The teacher reads the note in front of the class to embarrass Mary. 

Negative Punishment: My little brother, Walter Jr. , bites me and loses his YouTube privileges for a week. 

Favorite Answer

I will give you the answer, but you first have to choose my answer as best then I will comment and put the full answer in. I am your only hope seeing that no one else answered your questions