What is better a Mac or a PC?

It depends on what you use them for

• Go for windows 

I think macs are because they put everything in them to make them work right.

PCs on the other hand requires more investigation and more knowledge getting one because they come in chopped down versions to full fleged versions.

So on a budget pcs would due for the specific task that want to be done on there. 

But if you want to do everything on a computer, you can either get a $1699.99 PC or a $1299.99 Mac. 

I have no idea what an Apple does that is superior to that of a Windows system. I have used a Windows forever. I see no need to change.

Well, the Mac is more expensive usually, but MacOS updates are free

You can get cheap PC's but Windows updates cost around $140 in 2019.

Forget about the technicality of a Mac actually is a PC, just with a different OS. With a MAC, you get half the computer for twice the price.

Mac is the best better than pc for sure

PC run by Linux.

I strongly dislike Macs due to their heavily locked down and proprietary nature, but I understand they're very good at certain things like music production, video/photo editing and a few other tasks.

So it depends on what you use it for. For what I do, a good Windows based laptop or desktop is much better than any Mac and much cheaper. I like to be able to build my own systems and choose the parts I want, not what Apple thinks I should have.

It depends on what you use the thing for.

Both have advantages and disadvantages.