i owe avon im avon rep lost money the custers gave me?

hi im an avon rep friday i collected and deleverd avon stuff off £300 and when i got to my natwest bank my purse wasent in there id my heart dropped im disabled and trying to make extra money but my anxiety is out of control iv been having fits/siezures i dont know if i lost the purse or it was stolen but its gone i cant afford to pay that money to avon thats why i was doing this in first place my money goes to my medication and stuff as on pip have to pay medication silly i know.

so what will happen if i dont pay avon as its like they dont listen to me just keep saying pay tge 300 yourself i cant as cant afford it i wont go to jail will i.

do you know if they do a payment plan or something as there is no way on earth i have that money to pay as have no family and friends could borrow off.

• Judy

You won't go to jail. They might sue you for it. It's not THEIR fault you lost it,, and they have a right to the money. good luck,

i would talk to avon about it and tell them what happened

If you don't pay them it will go to collections and ruin your credit. Avon doesn't care if your purse was stolen or not.

• Nunya

It is viewed as stealing.