Will the pendulum swing back in 2020, or do we need to wait another four years?

Favorite Answer

If you are referring to the situation in the United States government, I suspect Mr. Trump will be fortunate to make it to the election.

Trump might get reelected, but we, being incapable of learning the lessons of history, are faithfully repeating it. We have passed our golden age, and we are rapidly descending into barbarism. Soon it won't matter WHOM we elect.

Wait another four years! And Praise God for it!

• Jake

The Trump presidency is a great gift from God and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

Thank you for your answers. I am hoping for a regime change. I would be open to another Republican, but not the current office-holder. And I would be reluctant to vote for someone who supports him now.

• Go we will not go back to circling the toilet

besides the SC now swings to the right

besideds the democrats have had the house for a year and they have don abosolutely nothing, except to try and impeach trump

• And you seem a little abrupt, talking about toilets. If you are going to keep the name of Jesus in your banner, you should kick it up a notch.

People will be freaking out and trippin if Orange Sunshine gets a second chance