I’m 17 and I want to buy a used bmw that’s only 3,000 how much would my monthly insurance cost?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you are in the US, go to The Zebra. Answer the questions and they will give you a quote from several different companies. I used it and it worked great. However, if your parents or guardian can add you to their policy, it will probably be cheaper. Happy Motoring!

• 2 months ago

If you want to pay the most, call one that advertises on radio and TV

No one can quote you a price here, but we CAN tell you, brace yourself for a shock. THEN, once you get over that shock, brace yourself for another shock when you get a bill from the service or repair shop.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

US answer ...at only 17 you would be added to your parent's insurance policy.

• 2 months ago

It depends on what insurance you buy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

it depends where on this planet you live ...do you not realise this site is worldwide?

• 2 months ago

You should consult the insurance companies, they will provide different service with differend price.

• arther
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It will keep you broke for the next 5 years think very carefully if you want to punish yourself this way.

• 2 months ago

More than the cost of the car l would think.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As much as an insurance company will charge you

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably more than you can afford

• Geo
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Maintenance and Repair costs will kill you on any European Car. Do your homework. Japanese cars are best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.