I’m 17 and I want to buy a used bmw that’s only 3,000 how much would my monthly insurance cost?

If you are in the US, go to The Zebra. Answer the questions and they will give you a quote from several different companies. I used it and it worked great. However, if your parents or guardian can add you to their policy, it will probably be cheaper. Happy Motoring!

If you want to pay the most, call one that advertises on radio and TV

No one can quote you a price here, but we CAN tell you, brace yourself for a shock. THEN, once you get over that shock, brace yourself for another shock when you get a bill from the service or repair shop.

US answer ...at only 17 you would be added to your parent's insurance policy.

It depends on what insurance you buy.

it depends where on this planet you live ...do you not realise this site is worldwide?

You should consult the insurance companies, they will provide different service with differend price.

• arther

It will keep you broke for the next 5 years think very carefully if you want to punish yourself this way.

More than the cost of the car l would think.

• Ron

As much as an insurance company will charge you

• .

Probably more than you can afford

• Geo

Maintenance and Repair costs will kill you on any European Car. Do your homework. Japanese cars are best.