Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 year ago

Can a 7 month old baby go to Chuck E. Cheese?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure plenty of people have taken children that age there in strollers. Though such a place is almost certain to harbor germs, even those that may cause illnesses. I'm not sure how strong a 7-month-old's immune system is. I wouldn't trust that they clean the ball pit and those tubes very well. I'd keep a lot of antispectic wipes on you, if you do plan on going.

• 1 year ago

Why? Too loud, too crazy

• 1 year ago

You asked this a month ago when the baby was six months, and were told yes. Why do you think it would change in that month?

• Mandy
    1 year ago

If you take him. But I would not take a child that young there.

• 1 year ago

He may not be happy with the noise level.