Isn't it hilarious how Trump supporters think that immigrants are lazy, but also happen to be taking everyone's jobs at the same time?

Or how they think the left are a bunch of weak and whiney snowflakes, but also violent and extremist at the same time

Kinda like how Nazis think Jews are the inferior race, but also control the world at the same time

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

Don't expect consistency from these people. Like their little idol, the Snowflake-in-Chief, they are hardly prime examples of rigorous and disciplined thinking. They demonstrate their deficiencies in that area repeatedly.

What I find hilarious is leftists who claim to know what Trump supporters think. I haven't heard a single Trump supporter say that immigrants are lazy. Stick to the truth and you'll do much better.

• David S
      1 month agoReport

I believe you, but I have not witnessed it.

You are right. But hey, no one but his minions have ever accused Trump and his followers to have a modicum of logic. I mean, now, let's look at some GOP (Trump) logic:

Pull out of Syria and Turkey will not attack and Russian will not take over the area.

Impose high tariffs on Chinese goods and our trade balance with them will improve.

Lower the taxes on the very rich and that will improve disposable income for the poor.

Besmirch and demean the nation's news media and they'll be friendly to our cause.

...there are a few more (actually lots), but my dog needs to go for a walk.

But you get the idea.

Makes you wonder about their work ethic.

Depends on the immigrants.

Those from high context societies tend to talk too much and do too little, eg, The Middle East.

Lolz

• -j.

Or that liberals are wealthy coastal elites, but also filthy Marxist communists.

Or that they purport to be the party of the working class but oppose unions, wage increases, increased safety regulations, or pretty much anything else that benefits workers.

The list goes on.

• -j.
      1 month agoReport

Are you referring to me? You call it a stupid answer but then agree with it.

most legal immigrants aren't lazy they'll work but most illegal immigrants come over here and sit while they collect their free money that they don't have to work for, that is why they have 500 kids so their payment goes up another few thousand per kid.