I watched the press conference of Trump explaining the Turkey/Kurd/Syrian peace agreement. Can this Trump not speak better than this?

He obviously had no idea on how to present this, it was a debacle, he wasn't prepared, he doesn't know what is going on, or he would have been better prepared to talk about this.... If he's going to deliver with this pathetic speech, why not just let Pompeo deliver it? Why look like a stupid fool?

Favorite Answer

That is the best he has. He keeps putting his ignorance on display for the entire world and it makes the US look  bad.

Trump is uneducated and is likely suffering from dementia.

why does it matter how it is delivered? or is this just your pathetic way to insult him?

His base seems to like things that don't make sense.

People point out that if you listen to Trump today compared to a video of 10 or 15 years ago, he does sound like he's deteriorating.  He's not as able to speak impromptu as he once was.  And he doesn't like to use a teleprompter because he doesn't read that well. 

The guy is what?  Seventy two?  Something like that.  Nobody is as sharp at 72 as they were at 45.  Plus Trump was never a guy to get his story straight.  He doesn't remember things he's been saying all along.  Each time he talks to the press or the nation, he wants to make it up as he goes along.

What he wanted to say was 'We have a peace agreement now so the matter is solved. -I- solved it, and I get all the credit.  I don't remember the details so if I talk about them I'll probably get stuff wrong, so go away now and don't ask me any more questions.

Did he mention that Turkey didn't honor the cease fire and are gassing and killing Kurds even though the 5 day "cease fire" is still supposed to be in effect?

You just noticed this? His first speech when he announced he was running for President he sounded ridiculous. This is nothing new.