is it ok for a married woman to go to night club with single friends?

• Yes it is ok..just as long as married woman does not flirt or do anything with a guy same goes for married men!

I agree with Hypnos

• Foofa

As long as it's not habitual and doesn't take valuable time away from her marriage that seems fine. If her spouse works late or is out of town a lot or if a friend wants to celebrate a birthday or something in a night club that works for me.

• so

Yes she can. A husband should not be so controlling that she can't go out!

• kristy

Of course it is.

Up to you to decide. I would have no issues with it. If you don't trust your wife then you need to speak about it.

I suppose it is, if that's what she wants to do. she's married, so apparently she's an adult and can make her own choices.

It's totally fine. Just disclose that you're married, and I suppose they already know.

Sure, as long as she doesn't pick up men it's fine.

• Hypnos

As long as she's going only in support of her friends and not for the chance to meet another man. Married people are allowed to go out and have fun as long as they don't cross the boundaries of their marital contract.