Poll: do you have pretty teeth? ?

Pretty as in not crooked, no discoloration or gaps. Be honest. 

I didn't always have pretty teeth but my dentist has done a wonderful job beautifying my smile. 

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

My teeth are okay.

• Mrcury

Ugly as fcuk but not lately

Completely subjective measure. Who cares? Teeth are functional. I don't care about their form.

I have a weird shaped pre-molar.

• edward

To be honest i had the back molar on my bottom right side pulled because it was causing me pain. My teeth are pearly white (healthy teeth) not the bleached white teeth they show on TV, that’s not what they’re supposed to look like. My remaining teeth are perfectly straight. I don’t have nor will i ever have wisdom teeth...they don’t exist in my body, i have xrays to prove it

I've never had "pretty teeth". Part of the problem is my lower jaw is under-developed. This also makes my mouth smaller than you think and hard for a dentist to work in. And because of sinus issues I'm a mouth breather, which doesn't help the dental situation.

My teeth are so f*cked at the moment. At least 6 cavities. I need a dentist ASAP before a couple fillings turn to crowns. 

Yup canadausa got jealous of my fangs and teeth tho...they hate to see mY smile, but i still do

Ommm

Not reallly, they aren't gross or anything but they are a bit discolored from coffee and smoking.