Poll: do you have pretty teeth? ?

Pretty as in not crooked, no discoloration or gaps. Be honest. 

I didn't always have pretty teeth but my dentist has done a wonderful job beautifying my smile. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

My teeth are okay.

• Kim
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Ugly as fcuk but not lately

• 3 weeks ago

Completely subjective measure. Who cares? Teeth are functional. I don't care about their form.

• Shona
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I have a weird shaped pre-molar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

To be honest i had the back molar on my bottom right side pulled because it was causing me pain. My teeth are pearly white (healthy teeth) not the bleached white teeth they show on TV, that’s not what they’re supposed to look like. My remaining teeth are perfectly straight. I don’t have nor will i ever have wisdom teeth...they don’t exist in my body, i have xrays to prove it

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I've never had "pretty teeth". Part of the problem is my lower jaw is under-developed. This also makes my mouth smaller than you think and hard for a dentist to work in. And because of sinus issues I'm a mouth breather, which doesn't help the dental situation.

• 3 weeks ago

My teeth are so f*cked at the moment. At least 6 cavities. I need a dentist ASAP before a couple fillings turn to crowns. 

• Yup canadausa got jealous of my fangs and teeth tho...they hate to see mY smile, but i still do

Ommm

• 3 weeks ago

Not reallly, they aren't gross or anything but they are a bit discolored from coffee and smoking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.