Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What would you think if you thought you were dating a meek quiet girl who turned out to have a tramp stamp and her bikini areas pierced?

Would you be turned off by such a surprise if you didn’t see it coming?

• rick

I don't mind the tat, but piercings get in the way. They are a turn-off.

• Foofa

If I liked her enough to see her in that state of undress this wouldn't be a huge issue for me. A lot of people have a wild side and a lot of people have to hide that wild side for career reasons.

Having a tramp stamp or piercings doesn't change who she is. She's presumably had the tattoos and piercings all this time and you liked her just fine, not sure why those things would make a difference now? That's like saying a haircut makes you a different person fundamentally.

It's really impossible to say. It would depend on the specific woman I suppose, but I really don't think it would make me feel any different. I wouldn't be in such a position if I didn't really care about her. That being the case I don't think I would be judging her for it.