Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists who or what controls the order and structure in the universe?

Ok so there seems to be a structure and order in the way everything works. Here is an example ok so let's say I was born in 1987 my soulmate was born in let's say 1996 something. There seems to be an order and a structure to all this so let's say my south node is 1 degree Aries their moon would be at 2 degree aries symbolizing my past life. Let's say all most our planets Conjunct different planets almost exactly. Like for example Mars 10 Libra their Venus 11 Libra let's say Saturn 21 Aries my Jupiter 20 aries. You get my point here the astrology charts is a map of the soul so there is some force controlling reincarnation at a certain point. Now let's say the astrology chart is beautifully ordered and matches the energy of certain points in the sky each 30 degrees what force controlled that we are actually talking about the energy of the plants changing at each 30 degree section of the sky. Next up let's say there is a structure and creative design behind all that is physical as well as spiritual. There are spiritual laws and physical laws. There are the 7 chakras the energy Nadi system. Ok so what controls or created that then to go further out the universe seems to be infinite and always was and always is what is the force behind all that exists.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't believe in gods - that's what defines me as an atheist.

If you want to know about the structure of the universe, try asking an astrophysicist.

Idiot.

• 2 months ago

Physics

nothing to do with god

fairies or myths

• 2 months ago

There's no verifiable evidence any gods exist.

~

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no order or structure. Everything happens by pure chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Using the internet whilst drunk is never a good idea. You usually end up writing pure gibberish.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Although I have not ruled out panpsychism or a human life force consciousness as impossible, but they are unproven. The question is full of opinion. There is no evidence of any "control". Astrology is entertainment. Spiritual laws are created by humans. Physical laws are dicovered. There is no structure or design at all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What controls your thought process? Lard?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They have JACK SHEEET, And they KNOW it!

• 2 months ago

Oh no....there's no order. It's all completely random. Any semblance of order cannot be explained, nor should you bring any "order" up to us. We are anti-order. It raises too many questions that we can't answer. :)

• 2 months ago

the laws of nature, the most important of which is gravity

astrology isn't real, anything you see coming out of it is just confirmation bias

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.