Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Trump calls Republicans who don’t like him “human scum”. This is our mob boss, evangelical supported President talking. You proud of him?

People who purport to be on your team while actually playing for the opposition are sometimed called traitors. But judging by the outrage after President trump mentioned the word "lynch" I suspect he thought better of it. In spite of all the times Dems had used the same word.

Yes. I am. Happy now, libtard?

Donald Trump is human scum. So is everyone that supports him.

The language of tyrants and nazis.

Oh please stop with the phony outrage.....Obama calls his detractors tea baggers, Hillary calls her detractors deplorables and not a word from any of you libbies.

Just so tired of hypocrites

• Mo3 weeks agoReport

wellll...at least you finally admit Obama did this....... I guess that is a step in the right direction....Acknowledging the truth is the first step in the recovery process

• Jim2

Yes he did: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/10/24/kin...

No, I am ashamed of him, and ashamed of the Republicans for tolerating so much of his nonsense.

Still crying about 2016, I see.

• James3 weeks agoReport

@Avalon, Republicans are still feeling defensive about the fact that Trump LOST in 2016 and they know it.  Seriously.  Trump supporters are pathetic......