Can a girl who's already preganant become preganant again if have unprotected secc?

So there's this girl at work who's pregnant and said she still uses condoms so she doesn't get pregnant again and I'm sitting there wondering how TF that is possible you're already preganant you can't really become preganant again for having unprotected secc while you were preganant and if so then maybe in a rare case where that happens I guess but like no impossible I'm no scientist but this can't be right can it? 

Like this already girl was backing up her case that she could still get pregnant while being pregnant if you don't were a condom because supposedly the sperm stays there and when she gives birth and she makes new eggs that the sperm that's been there for a while if gonna enter the egg and make her pregnant again like what? Can someone explain my dumbass here if that's true or how it works cause I'm not buying it I don't think a sperm will live that long inside her eventually it'll have to leave her body right so like there's no way she can get re preganant maybe in a super rare situation I guess but like what are the chances of that happening probably very tiny to almost impossible also is it safe to have the secc while the girl it Prego or can it have some effects to like the baby or something?

As far as the baby's health, unless her doctor tells her otherwise, she should be able to have sex right up to delivery.

• Faith

It is very rare for a woman to ovulate twice but it has happened.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/superfetation-24471...

• Jill
      4 weeks agoReport

Okay but that's SO rare that no one should be worried enough to use birth control while pregnant.

I admire the effort you put into your trolling.

• Turbro4 weeks agoReport

Yeah but I lack in spelling and grammar as well as punctuation