Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Diet and adderall?

Help!Yes, i will speak to my doctor about this next week. But I would like to know what others think? I want to loose weight. But I am using adderall. If I do not eat before taking adderall, I feel so sick and my head hurts constantly. So I usually have to have big meals with alot of carbs and oil. Off adderall id usually get full with a cup of rice and chicken breast. On adderall I literally have to eat 3 cups of rice and two chicken breast to not feel sick. Its just an example. How should I diet on adderall ? I know some use adderall as a form of weight loss. It suppresses my appetite but it makes me feel sick. So I have to eat alot more then usual. So I dont get how others use it as weightloss. I have to be on it for the time being since Im in college and have no time to practice treating my ADD with regular meditation. Help!

years of Adderall use will suck the calcium out of your teeth and bones . by 35 your teeth will fall out and a minor fall will crack your bones .