whats the best way to make protection from ghosts n demons, how to destroy them, what weapon should I use?

im spiritual psychic, but I am not a professional, and I feele exhuasted and tried from all these dark beings and monsters.

• Paul

Ghosts don't exist. Protection from demons is obtained by remaining close to God.

• Hernando
      3 weeks agoReport

Demons don't exist either. Are you insane?

"Ghosts" don't exist, since the dead are in heaven or hell. There are devils that will pretend to be whatever will deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, and "psychic" activities is just working with devils, who will also try to painfully destroy your life. The only way to make them go away, is by you believing in Jesus for eternal life and then asking Jesus to drive them away, and Jesus will.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• soniiiety4 weeks agoReport

you are right about a few things, what you said has half truths just as what I am about to say is a half truth, jesus isnt god. he is a son of god.

Try growing up.......

• Everard
      4 weeks agoReport

LoLz .. 19?
      You're a fuсking child.
      Get some time up 😎
      ~

• Give up spiritistic practices, they draw the demons to you. Only God can force them away from you and he won't help you if you're doing things he forbids.

• You know who you need to call, dontchu?

The best way for you to get protection from ghosts and (not "n") demons is for you to get the education you so sorely and obviously need. Then you will learn that there's no such thing as ghosts and demons.

If you're a psychic you should have known that. You're some terrible psychic!

• Hernando
      4 weeks agoReport

Here's what I mean by education: "a lot" is two words, not one. Thanks for the LOLs.

Try a dream catcher.

• soniiiety4 weeks agoReport

tried that,I might make one, my last one got corrupted and very dirty.

need to builda talis man or something similer, THANK you for idea!

Pray to Jehovah and His only son the Archangel  Michael for protection from the devils evils like psychics, vaccines, public education, and blood transfusions. 

Source(s): Www.JW.org

I think you either have schizophrenia, are on drugs, or just trolling

• soniiiety4 weeks agoReport

you are wrong.

its my belief, everyone could see this if they understood how their bodie and mind works.

ever heard of third eye aka pineal gland which produces dmt?

• Mack

Any method will work.

• Mack
      4 weeks agoReport

Like any, ANY! You pick and no more ghosts or demons. You have the power!