Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 weeks ago

Do right wingers on this site have any other method of solving problems instead of blaming people they disagree with?

When ever you criticize a conservative position or ask about any issue. 90% of conservative answers is going to "The Democrats do this" or "The Democrats did that". Is critical thinking no really a thing to them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I teach wealth building classes in the city. I teach them money management skills so people can get out of poverty and not be reliant on government to sustain them. Why is the only solution left wingers can come up with is more government?

• 3 weeks ago

LOL. It is not the conservatives that are trying to take down Trump, or tax America to death to solve all of its problems. This conservative IS a critical thinker, but no one listens to adults anymore. The democrats employ easily manipulated kids ("gun control" and climate change).

• Erik
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's called "whataboutism". You would think that both sides do it, but it seems to be predominantly on the right side.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

seems to be that way for both sides of the aisle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You misspelled leftists again. THIS SO CALLED QUESTION is a textbook example of doing what you accuse those that disagree with you of doing.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No one is on this site for solving problems. This is an entertainment site. Although I find this particular category rather tiresome and sad these days. Not much real thought or discourse going on regardless of one's political preference.

Obongo, Bonespurs, libtard, contard...bunch of focking sheep here.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Stop posting troll.

• Susie
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Projecting again.......?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.