What should you do if someone is cursing you nonstop & I mean every single day of your life?

Would you have to become a witch or a magic practitioner to keep up with them and protect yourself? Can I protect myself by just reciting affirmations or do I need a salt bath or something?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If u are having somebody curse you out and harass u like that, it’s obvious they need to be taught a lesson. Pay some thug from the hood to “take care of your problem”

• 3 weeks ago

I'm a witch and what you need to do is a curse removal spell or banishing negative energy spell. Then after do a protection spell. Burn white sage too. Seriously try some of these spells if you don't well then you can't say they don't work. Magic is trial and error. Look up some traditional spells that have been tried and tested. I get cursed by fellow witches all the time. I just do protection spells every week. It prevents it from happening.

• 3 weeks ago

Watch this movie... it'll tell ya what to do.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098622/

• 3 weeks ago

Why don't you go see a psychiatrist or neurologist??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Just ignore them dear, the atheists do that in this forum, and i feel sad that they waste their life away being desperate and insecure, when they could focus on understanding God, or learn a new skill.

• 3 weeks ago

I would find a witch and make her make the the most powerful person on Earth with abilities no one can break

• 3 weeks ago

You need "something".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.