Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

How would you react if you knew you were going to hell when you die?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I wouldn't have a reaction because there's no such place.

• 3 weeks ago

Oh gosh! From the point forward me and that Jeezuz guy would be bestest buddies.

• 3 weeks ago

I would get scared. Because that won't be a good place to live

• 3 weeks ago

I'd suppose I might as well go out and earn my spot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I would try to correct that by praying and seeking God through reading the Bible.  

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Hell isn't real and souls don't exist. I'm not worried.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Well, first I have to believe in a Hell first. Second, knowing there's a Hell, you best believe I'll be the most fundamental Christian to ever live.

If YHWH was kind enough to reveal his existence, many of humanity's anxieties will melt away in an instance…

Source(s): Mainly, because that would just prove the Abrahamic God exists. We don't know if Yeshua, Muhammad, or someone else is the prophet… But at least we'll know what happens if we die, which would fundamentally change everything…
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Well, if I knew for certain that there really were a Hell, I'd do my best to make sure that I lived the rest of my life in such a way as to ensure that I didn't go there.

However, I don't believe for a moment that Hell exists. It's merely another myth among the many that religions have produced over the millennia, one intended to frighten the gullible into adhering to this or that faith (and into being financially generous, in effect, to buy their way out of Hell).

• 3 weeks ago

I would be surprised since I don't believe in hell. Also sad and terrified.

• 3 weeks ago

There's nothing I can do but make the best out of life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.