For guys- what are some things you do to feign disinterest in a woman?

And why?

I have a work colleague who I’m 85% sure is romantically interested in me. However, for the past few days, he acts distant (but he still watches me etc).

What do you do to “play it cool” & make it seem like you’re not into a specific girl?

The coworker thing shouldn’t be an issue (unless it’s a personal issue) because there are a lot w/in the company who get married/dating.

Work Colleague - right there is probably the problem. There are several coworkers at my place have gotten married but its not a great idea to get involved with a coworker.

I don't have to act. If I am interested, I let the person know.

I don't unless I have no intention of dating them - which would likely be the case with a work colleague. I don't care how interested I am...I don't date coworkers.

If I'd like to date someone and feel that it is appropriate to do so, I don't play teenage games - and I'd find it off-putting in someone else too. I want to be taken at face value and I prefer to take others at face value too.