Bolton asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why do some dogs lick people’s knees when they are wearing shorts?

• Brian
    Best Answer

Geez you're lame.

Ahhhh, Hi, Is it you again? Did you get your knees licked? lol, so trivial but I guess dog kisses do bother none animal people.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Why+do+some+dogs+l...

Dogs are animals that groom themselves and other dogs. If your dog sees you uncovered your dog is presuming that you were asking to be groomed so it starts to lick your knees.

Why do dogs wearing shorts lick people's knees? I have no idea.

Not the least bit difficult to believe you're gay. I figured it out before you posted it. What does the Presbyterian Church (to which you belong) say about your fetish? It's one thing to be gay. It's another to be queer or a queen.

Oh, Bolton, more the "male wearing female short shorts, shaving his legs and having dogs lick his knees."

I think this is a sexual fetish. As I've said before, you must have a REALLY small penis if you can wear short shorts designed for women.

Stop rubbing dog food on your knees and dogs will leave you alone. Maybe that's why women leave you alone.

because dogs are gay