What do I do about a section 8 program participant and absolute neighbor from hell that's using meth and have seen their meth paraphernalia?

What do I do about a section 8 program participant and absolute neighbor from hell that I know is using meth because I've seen their meth paraphernalia inside of their apartment, I've tried bringing it up with their housing counselor but was told not to bring this to the attention of the apartment manager as it might cause problems for other people on section 8 living in the apartment complex, morally I want to do the right thing and bring this tenants meth use and their meth paraphernalia to the attention of the apartment manager but after bringing it up with their housing and being told not to bring this to the attention of the apartment manager as it might cause problems for other people on section 8 living in the apartment complex I'm completely at a loss at what to do. Should bring this tenants meth use and their meth paraphernalia to the attention of the apartment manager or not ??

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Know what you should do is contact the people that administer section 8 finances and file a complaint with them. Tell them that you're living in a drug nest and you want it cleaned up and they will send people to clean up the drug mess. Section 8 monies are not supposed to be used to support a drug nest. there for people that have mental and physical disabilities not for people that want to abused the funding on drugs

• 3 weeks ago

Report them to the housing authority.

• R P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

This is at least the THIRD time you have asked this question. Please stop doing so as that is a violation of YA's TOS.

• 4 weeks ago

How many times are you gong to ask this querstion. By the way are you the meth smoking neighbor from hell?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

yes tell the apartment manager

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You keep spamming this nonsense........buy drug tests and test them ,Sparky.

• 4 weeks ago

Call the police. Also tell apartment manager.

• 4 weeks ago

Without proof, you are just running your mouth. Get some pictures...and they still wouldn't prove meth usage...or even any proof of the usage of that paraphernalia.

Also, asking the same question repeatedly will not get you different answers.

• 4 weeks ago

join them..................

Source(s): this has been asked multiple times.......
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you want to emulate Gladys Kravitz, sure. "Abner! Abner! Mrs Steven is flying around the living room, naked!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.