Why does my wife hate me?

My wife hates me because im always showing up home really late like 5:00 PM! I love to play fortnite or minecraft sometimes papa's pizzeria but she hates when I play it now she hits me ;(

• Linda

She doesn't hate you. She has communication problems and instead of talking to you she hits you out of frustration. Marriage counseling might help her learn how to talk to you when she gets mad instead of hitting out of frustration. I take it her hits aren't hard and they're more playful? Tell her no more hitting.

Lisa, stop hitting Pete...

Like I believe you have a wife. You're in middle school, remember? "you gotta make a sacrafice to the devil then preform 3 rituals to 3 different demons but one has to be ZOZO after that you have to go to gamestop tell the clerk "Your time hath came" then kill him/her take their shoe, doesnt matter what shoe you take, sniff it until you pass out in your car and once you wake up you should end up on yahoo's HQ then walk on in and ask them your questiom/"

Just hit her back 

Do you have a job? 5pm is about normal time for people to get off work.

Your wife is a jerk