Not into my partners fetish ?

I don't know how to tell this to them without hurting there feelings any idea? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

how many partner are you talking about ?lol

i depends on the fetish , maybe you can try it if it is not harmful or disgusting

however , you always have the right to say no , and they have to respect that

• 4 weeks ago

Nope. If they’re really passionate about their fetish, there is no easy way. It’s hard to break something you enjoy so no matter how you say it, they won’t take it easily

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You'd need to explain how someone become close enough to be your "partner" without you two having worked out your sexual chemistry first. If this someone you've been with for a while and they only just spring this fetish on you you really can't be held responsible if they're feelings are hurt. On the other hand if you've been engaging in this fetish out of subterfuge just to keep them and now you want to stop doing it, you are the erroneous party.

• 4 weeks ago

I think you need to try whatever it is. Take a chance. Get out of your comfort zone and take a chance on a new experience and a new adventure. Life us way to short.

When you get old, you’re not going to regret the things you did, the places you’ve been people you’ve met. You’ll regret all the things you didn’t do! No go, live!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You have to tell them, otherwise they'll continue believing you want what they want. Your wants are important too - and your feelings matter just as much as theirs. Think about that and say what needs to be said.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.