Asperger Syndrome, and problems with cooking?

It seems that in my case it comes rather from laziness ;-)

Since my mother died, I rely mainly on fast food bars and canteens where you buy food by weight, very popular in my country, Poland among all social classes, although buying in canteens is expensive.

And recently I started buying cans with ready meals, they are cans from military nutrition rations, because the company that makes them for our Polish armed forces and our boy/girl scouts sells them also in supermarkets, i bought mine in Kaufland(german megastore chain xD) for example I like pea soup, it tastes almost like the one made by my late mother, my mum soups was class in itself, but this military can are next best of kind :-)

Best Answer

My Aspergers syndrome grandson is currently in my kitchen making from scratch Chicago style deep dish pizza and before that he brought his kamboosha starter to my room because my bedroom is warmer than his room is. Last week he made Brunswick stew.

Aspergers syndrome has all sorts of levels. My grandson is 21 and very high functioning, has had the same job for the last 5 years, has difficulty living on his own but cooks like a chef, rebuilds guitars and is annoyingly good at most all video games.

You will find your niche too.

You didnt ask a question. You just went on a random tangent.

• Clive

What is your question?

I'm diagnosed with Asperger but can't even understand the question.

Laziness has nothing to do with the diagnose however. Unable to cook because you get mental breakdowns is another story.

Microwave a couple of food packages, vegetables etc  shouldn't be too hard for anyone though and it doesn't take long to cook some pasta and microwave cheese and vegetable over it ala fake Mac'n'Cheese.

• CB

....and your question was......?