Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Can a married man flirt with other women if he has no intention to cheat?

Sometimes, I flirt, not because I want to cheat. To see if I can still attract women. It’s all in fun. Sex isn’t even on the menu.

Best Answer

What if those woman you start flirting with start developing feelings? Don’t be like that.

• Aslam

No, because very soon you'll begin cheating.

• Foofa

If you do this then it's certainly possible. Whether it's a good idea or not is another thing entirely.

Whether he intends to cheat or not he shouldn't flirt with anyone other than his wife.

Depends on how she views flirting. In my mind flirting with anyone but your spouse is a form of cheating to me and I know my husband would think the same. It's all about respecting your partner, if you feel the need to flirt you need to reflect on what is missing from your marriage and work on that.

It’s disrespectful but as long as it’s no more than flirting it should be fine. Let him know you’re not comfortable with him doing this, if you don’t talk this out he’ll continue to do this.

• Linda

If it is just mild flirting and you are positive you won't cross the line or be tempted, it is okay sometimes. You should mostly be flirting with your wife.

• c3 weeks agoReport

Sorry, but this is bad advice. We live in a crazy world. There are people who could get the idea that he is into them and even begin stalking him. Flirting with others is not harmless fun, people’s feelings are involved. The ONLY one he should flirt with is his wife! I bet his wife would agree too.

• Kelly

No, it's disrespectful to your wife and also to those other women.

• Mikey

You can also juggle flaming knives while drinking motor oil and riding a unicycle in a cage filled with 15 lions.

Can he, sure? Should he, definitely not? At least that is going to be the opinion of the majority of married women, I suspect.