Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Are users yes and killer cucks to the INDIA men after India bombed radical islam and dominated by winning turf?

LoL now the distressed virgins can only talk on their keyboard after their allah troops got roasted

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Probably, it is for certain they have an unhealthy obsession with Hindu mens sex life...safe to say they are virgin cuccks

And winners always get the women, cant be getting women after yoir country gets bombed hahah

Ommm

• Blah blah blah blah. All bark and no bite mutt. Thas what ju moslem mutts are. canadausa showed me ju shyts are nothing but propoganda. And i can giv a fuq less about russia, i dont deal wirh em weaklings, but i can tell ju my INDIA just bombed some mullah sullah allahs in porkistam BITJCH

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You must feel brave and tough hiding behind the anonymous feature. I bet your keyboard is made of strong stuff to put up with your strength.

• Maggie
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Keep the good work up.. You're obviously doing a good job 😉

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's a killer of sperm and braincells as he jerks his pork pop off behind his keyboard. those are the only 2 things he kills, his spermcells and braincells lmao

• Yes
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

How many accounts do you have on here? lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.