Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Pregnant or not? ?

I posted this pic in a separate question but wasn’t sure if it posted...so I’ll try again! 

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests since I’ve missed my period a week ago. I feel like I could be pregnant because I’m crampy, sore, moody, pee every 15 min and have been feeling nauseous off and on. My periods are super predictable and I have been tracking them for years, this is the first time I’ve missed my period and felt “weird.” By this point, you’re probably like “girl obviously you’re pregnant” but here’s the catch..my afternoon urine says Positive but my morning urine says Negative. I’m wondering if maybe it’s still too early? Or maybe I should consider a blood test before spending more money on Walmart tests. If you have any suggestions definitely let me know (I’m new at this and can use every little bit of info!!) 

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Did that test come with a digital one? Take the ClearBlue Digital "Pregnant/Not Pregnant" one. If that one says you're not pregnant, you're not pregnant.

• 4 weeks ago

You are pregnant.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

And another female too dumb to know how things work but yet is having sex.

• Byrd
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If you weren't dumb you wouldn't be asking here. How can anyone here verify how old that test is.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

See a doctor, to be sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.