How can Christians believe they have grace but havn't recv'd the Spiritual gift of Faith who gives ACCESS into grace (I Cor 12:9;13;Rm 5:1-2?

IT AMAZED ME

HOW THOSE WHO CLAIM CHRISTIANITY BELIEVE THEY HAVE SOMETHING BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE IT THE WAY JESUS SAID YOU MUST RECEIVE!

I CORINTHIANS 12:9 LISTS "FAITH" AS A "SPIRITUAL GIFT" ONE RECIEVES ***AFTER*** HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (I COR 12:13).

ROMANS 5:1-2 SAYS

"THEREFORE BEING JUSTIFIED BY [THAT] FAITH, WE HAVE PEACE WITH GOD THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. BY WHOM ALSO WE HAVE ***ACCESS*** INTO THIS GRACE WHEREIN WE STAND AND REJOICE IN HOPE OF THE GLORY OF GOD."

>>>ACCESS<<<???

THERE IS THE FAITH ***OF*** CHRIST BECAUSE IT'S A "SPIRITUAL GIFT" (I COR 12:9) RECEIVED AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (I COR 12:13).

“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith ***OF*** Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith ***OF*** Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.” (Galatians 2:16)!

THAT'S WHY GALATIANS 3:23 SAYS "FAITH IS ***AFTERWARDS*** REVEALED!"

"For therein the righteousness of God is REVEALED from FAITH TO FAITH : as it is written THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" (Romans 1:17)

that

"GOD DEALS IN MEASURE" (Romans 12:3)!

AMEN! I'm telling you NO ONE can be saved by "grace alone through faith alone" when they don't have (((THE))) FAITH ***OF*** Christ that is a "SPIRITUAL GIFT" (I Cor 12:9) one receives AFTER Holy Spirit baptism (I Cor 12:13).

If you believe OTHERWISE, you are NOT SAVED (Mark 16:16)!

• Doug

You have things bass-ackwards. Grace always comes first. Then, faith.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
    • Norine3 weeks agoReport

You need to tell GOD that HE has things bass-ackwards because HE spoke I Corinthians 12:9; 13 and Romans 5:1-2 through Paul (Gal 1:12) not me!

You are the only person I have ever known of that refers to faith with a personal pronoun.

While that is odd, your Calvinistic doctrine is tiresome.

• JoeBama
      3 weeks agoReport

If you won't answer those questions, perhaps if I rephrased. Do you believe Jesus is NOT God or deity? Do you believe the Holy Spirit is NOT God or deity? Do you believe the Father is NOT God or deity?

Your posts are pretty graceless are they not?

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

(((ALL))) of today's "Christians" have MADE UP their OWN Jesus (I Cor 8:5) and are on their way to HELL in "UNBELIEF" (Rev 21:8)!

@ANON

Where are YOUR fruits of the Spirit when you ***DON'T HAVE***

"THE VINE" (John 15:1)

"DWELLING INSIDE OF YOU" (Romans 8:9)

WHO

>>>PRODUCES THE FRUIT???<<<

Roman catholic MAN MADE "Christian" who is just a little "WHORE" from the "MOTHER OF HARLOTS" (Revelation 17:5) the roman catholic church!

Fortunately you are not the judge - God is. Have you forgotten that?

EDIT: Besides, God bore witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit ACCORDING TO HIS WILL" - not ours (Hebrews 2:4) - this confirms 1 Corinthians 12:11 in which the Lord makes it clear that one and the same (Holy) Spirit works all the gifts of the Spirit, distributing to each person INDIVIDUALLY AS HE WILLS (1 Corinthians 12:11).

We receive the grace of God to have our sins forgiven and be saved. It is AFTER THIS that Holy Spirit distributes His gifts according to His Will not our. Some folks receive the Gift of Faith, or gifts of healings (1 Cor 12:10) other people receive the gift of miracles or prophecy (1 Cor 12:10) etc., and on it goes, but no one person receives every gift.

However, we have to have received grace in order to have been saved in the first place, that's why scripture says by GRACE we are saved, THROUGH FAITH because without that initial gift from God we couldn't even be saved in the first place. We don't decide to be saved. Salvation belongs to the Lord (Psalm 3:8). From the beginning, God chose us for salvation (2 Thessalonians 2:13); so God calls us (Acts 2:39)- or you could say draws us (John 6:44) and HE gives us the right/power/ability/privilege to become children of God when we believe in His Name (John 1: 12-13).

It's not up to you to go around condemning folks for whether they have the Gift of Faith or Grace to believe etc Norine. That's all in God's hands not yours my dear.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Baby you need to know "The Word (((IS))) God" (John 1:1) and I GIVE WORD who (((IS))) GOD who (((IS))) doing the JUDGING and not me! Have you forgotten THAT?

• Jeff

Imagination Land!

This question sounds like it was posted by someone with a mental illness.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Go back to your dizzyland then junior flip and seek medical advice.

2 Thessalonians 3:6

Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from every brother who leads an unruly life and not according to the tradition which you received from us.

Ephesians 6:1-9

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

The law still stands under the New Covenant but to fulfill all righteousness not under the curse of the law. Jesus water baptised to fulfill all righteousness although he was not a sinner. We Christians follow the example of the early Christians. We are called to be righteous with a REWARD! But our sins are cleansed under the grace of the sacrifice of Jesus on a torcher stake.

Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE QUESTION??? YOU ACT JUST LIKE A JW MOVING AWAY FROM THE TOPIC TO THROW IN SOME BS TAUGHT BY THE LYING GB!