Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why doesn't Donald Trump help make women dolls again?

There is way too much feminism in the USA. How can I ask Donald Trump to make women dolls again like they are originally purpose for. 

I'm tired of these manly hairy masculine women.  

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Tell Melania to make American women dolls like Slovenian or Slavic women.

• Because it's not his place to do that.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Pretty much everyone doesn't like masculine women. I have no idea where these masculine women are even finding men to date them since the vast majority of men won't even bother with them. They're basically rejects of society that for some reason keep growing in number even if they remain rejects.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think most dolls are based on females. Don't see many male dolls. You have to order those off the internet. I'm sure you'll find some at your local toy store.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Ho ho ho, you are so old fashioned, you've fast tracked to the 1870's, with your outdated thought process. You don't belong in the west, however if you go the the Middle East, you'll find yourself a woman, who sadly has been brought up to think your ideas are normal.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

That might because women and feminists forced their ideology on men in the west. Why do you think most white men vote republican? lol

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

DOLLS? Did you just sail in from the 50's? You don't "make" someone anything. If you need a doll go buy one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.