How much can I rent out a single garage in San Pedro?

I forgot to put on here this would be just for storage, certainly not for someone to live in.

Favorite Answer

I see a similar one listed for about $250...

It's illegal, unless you are renting it out for storage purposes. You are walking a tight rope if you plan to rent it for people to live there.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Landlord & Tenant law experience.

San Pedro is a part of the City of Los Angeles. It is illegal to rent out a garage for habitation in the City of Los Angeles. A very large fine. It violates health and safety codes.

• R2D4

You can not rent it for someone to live in.

I think about $400

• Maxi

Do some research and find out...... this is a world wide Q&A website, not a free researcher or property estimator

Do you understand how many San Pedro’s there are? Is it a single car garage? Does it have room for 20 vehicles? You have to be more specific.

If you mean single car garage, for storage only, it can be anywhere from $100-$300 a month. If you let people work on them, their cars that is, it could be more.

• Glenn S

In an area with limited access to parking $500 to $1000 a month