Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is Biden's 34-point lead proof that most Dems don't want a far-left candidate?

• Ann

Polls aren't proof of anything.

Not far left?. He was Obama's VP. Gay pride and all. Open borders, tax hikes, communism, gun control, punishing white people.

Biden is a sinister cancer on Americanism.

It's not PROOF of anything. I think it's strong evidence that Trump's attempts at quid pro quo -- his attempts to use the congressional appropriation of $391 million for Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Biden -- have backfired badly.

I believe so.........I don't think far , far left is the way to go,.........

Biden represents the LAST of the old class, that can still cross the aisle to get things done.

and after the sheer insanity of Trump..........I think the country could USE the break, and just have a nice quiet president, actually obeying the laws, for a bit.

I think everyone is just burned out, and NEEDS the break..........

It might be more a sign of how much the other candidates suck that someone who would have lost to Hillary in the 2016 primary is being touted as the "the best shot they've got" this time around.