Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What were some dumb things you used to believe as a kid?

For me I'd believe that babies come from the sun, the earth is a living being that loves us all and provides for us, good people become angels when they die and bad people demons.

If i go all alone by myself in the bathroom at at night Satan would drag me to hell,animals can talk but they just don't want to when humans are around or watching them.,

Believing Charles Darwin's false theory of evolution was the honest to God truth. 

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution and is the single common ancestor of all life on earth.
  • sarah

That when you die you either go to heaven or hell. As a grown up I found out God would not do that. That someone made this planet habitable for humans to live on it forever. Only a select few goes to heaven to rule with Jesus over the earth. Only

• New4 weeks agoReport

I'm lucky to be one of the select few

Well, I was pretty sure I'd die in Vietnam in 1969.

As I'm living here now, that may still come to pass 😎

~

Everyone believes some crazy things as a kid but then you grow up and shed the crazy stuff.

None. Did my schoolwork, played sports, games.

No dumb beliefs.

Was skeptical of santa, tooth fairy, sounded weird. Was weird.

• Gat4 weeks agoReport

"No dumb beliefs"

Are you serious!?

• Prince

When I was little a group of kids and I were having a discussion of how babies form.

One of the kids said that when having intercourse our genital gets cut and goes inside the girl's body and forms into a baby.

I was scared/scarred for many days.

• I used to think Christianity was true

I thought babies came from a husband and wife kissing at their wedding.

I thought moms were your only real blood relative, and not dads. Since I looked more like my mom when I was little, this was believable.

And of course, somebody out there had to have the answer to everything, or at least that every question had an answer known by at least one person if you could just find that person.

Am I going crazy? Thinking I actually saw Gods face when I was at work? Turned around to look at something and saw him?Should I see a doctor