michael asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

As a whole, are you proud of the way our Government (US) is failing us??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Before the second Iraq war were United States an example by their political system. It was showed by Law and Order Criminal Intent TV series. After the war this series shows helplessness. Some episodes with Erbe and D'Onofrio were remaked...

• 3 weeks ago

As A WHOLE........... I find the entire system pathetic.

The second Trump publicly called the Emoluments clause "Phony"........he should have PHYSICALLY been removed from office.

I mean, literally DRAGGED out of the room, in a straight jacket.

There shouldn't have been a SINGLE, SOLITARY member of Congress............who all SWORE an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution.......who just stood there........clucking about it........and did not DOOOOOOO a damn thing about it.

it should have been an IMMEDIATE, UNANIMOUS censure.....if ANY of them, take the oath of office, or their jobs seriously.

Which clearly, they do NOT.

Pence should have stepped up, right then and there, and invoked the 25th amendment.----as is his right.

It's DISGRACEFUL, in the EXTREME, that the US PRESIDENT just called the US CONSTITUTION "PHONY"............and not a single damn person BLINKED.

It's OUTRAGEOUS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It insults every damn veteran who fought and died for that Constitution, to hear the US president call the document and it's provisions and laws, "PHONY"-

Where the HELL, is the PUBLIC outcry over this? WTF??????

How much sheer BULLSH*T are we gonna stand here, and let this orange clown get away with?

Where the F*** is the OUTRAGE?

• 3 weeks ago

UK citizen: *points and laughs at the US* Haha your system is falling apart! AHAHAH ahaha oh wait...

: l

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yep the Democrats and Deep.state ruined it by Globalism and Zionists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Justice system is ticking along. Court case today decides if Trump will go to prison.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/federal-court...

• 3 weeks ago

The DNC? They're the light.

Everything else "government"? Yes. They're fvcking everything up.

...TRUMP AND THE SENATE. 😄

• 3 weeks ago

Something can only fail me if I had any expectations from it in the first place.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

More spending, more fighter jets, more aircraft carriers,  more debt and no plan to pay it off.  

The future's bright.

• Yeah.. if i can't get health care i might consider dipping cuz i do not plan on just rolling over and dying because some retards don't know how to write a benzo script.. 

I AM Considering Mexico or Argentina..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.