have u ever thought u were going to die and didn't?

• polly
    Best Answer

I got the flu last Christmas & it gave me such an extreme fever that I started hallucinating & I thought I was going to have to go see a psychiatrist

• polly
      4 weeks agoReport

I know what you mean patty.Who'd think that a bout of the flu could come with such psychologically disturbing symptoms.Thanks for the B.A

No, because I didn't know how bad the earthquake was until I got out of the building and only saw then that the top floor had collapsed. If the ground floor had gone too we all would have died.

Yes coincidentally it was few weeks ago I wasn't feeling well due to some reasons then I looked up my symptoms on Google I thought I have cancer and I'm dying but then I saw my doctor and it turned out I was fine 

• Shona

Yes. I was stopped from committing suicide.

• Ramona

Once when I got a really bad flu or I really didn't know what it was my temperature was up to 104. I thought I was going to die. I passed out but went I woke up, the temperature broke.

Yes, several times.........once when I caught Dengue Fever in Sri Lanka......I was in a coma for 4 days, It was really ugly, and I lost a ton of weight, and I didn't have much to lose at the time. I was literally reduced to skin and bone. Took me forever to put the weight back on after pulling thru.

another time was a motorcycle accident.......I actually had an out of body experience. It sure looked like curtains for sure that time..........I could see my crumpled body in the Street, all mashed up against the stone wall, like I was trying to become one with what was left of the motorcycle. It didn't look like there was any coming back from that.............but long story short.....after some time......I floated back down, and re-entered my body......and it was only at that moment , that pain shot thru my entire body.........and then I guess I blacked out.

Woke up in the hospital.....a total mess, but still alive apparently.

Source(s): Wiped out on black ice , on a mountain curve, at 6 am in case anyone is wondering. ---and slammed full speed into a sheer stone wall.
    • Weasel McWeasel
      3 weeks agoReport

Thanks....! Yeah, huge Bugs Bunny fan............it's CURTAINS for ya Mugsy.......CURTAINS! LOL!

• Silly human...i have lived longer than ypir grand daddy's grand daddy's grand daddy all the way ip to now..

Ommm

• Dj2541

I have had 2 respiratory arrests due to allergy to Latex.I was sure that I was going to die both times. I was lucky as both times they happened at work, and I work in an Intensive Care Unit.

• Matt85

A few times. Turns out it was just panic attacks. I don't have them anymore.

Yes, Had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured causing internal bleeding. Needed emergency surgery and a blood transfusion.