Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Christians spend all day, everyday insulting and then blocking decent people.Why do they cry like babies when you show their hypocrisy?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Christians are basically bullies and like all bullies are also cowards. They think they should be able give it out and not have any come-back. They cry and whimper when the same thing is done to them that they do to others

• Ramona
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Well, it's kind of a waste of time trying to change the minds of those who are sure of their own reality. Some Christians are walking that faith because it is all they knew growing up in the family that believes in that faith. Others believe in that faith because they took the hard work to see if it resonates with them. If it works for them, then you should let them be. They have the right to believe in what they want.

What are you expecting when attempting to have them believe in what you believe in? How is that going to change your life? It won't change your life at all or affect you in no way.

So why get emotionally involved into others' private beliefs.

I suggest you go into support boards that have the same faith or nonfaith as you and you can all discuss that.

Attempting to change others sewn in faith for no reason that doesn't affect you directly just comes off as you having narcissism, the thrill of knowing that you changed others ideas to match your own is the thrill for you as a win but you're not saving anyone as the end result is literally no change what so ever.

• Ramona
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

I think it's funny how you ask why do you get blocked for your shared opinion but why is it you give thumbs down to all who don't agree with you? That's pretty pansy to me.

• 4 weeks ago

You don't show them their hypocrisy just by doing the same thing.

Also, your statement is a gross generalisation. Why don't you try to be an example of how to behave, rather than sinking to the level of the lowest?

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are so committed to their false religion they can't take it when it is exposed as a fraud.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.