Christians: Pagans and theistic Satanists also believe in blood sacrifices, just like you do (of Jesus). Why don't you realize your paganism?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Most parts of most religions are pagan. From the worship of the Christmas tree to hanging the balls or lights from it. Worship of the Sun God. To Easter

is sex worship with the rabbit and colored eggs. Then we have valentines day and the list is endless.

• Norine1 month agoReport

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom" (II Corinthians 3:17)!

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

because the blood of Almighty God can save us. The blood of animals, or even ordinary humans, cannot.

• 1 month ago

There is nothing inherently pagan about sacrifice. Sacrifice is an element of many religions.

• Doug
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Before Christianity, everybody was pagan and everybody was also perpetually enslaved to Satan, sin and death. Now, only pagans suffer from that eternal, death curse - of which faith in Jesus Christ is the only antidote.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, they do not believe as Christians do.

• 1 month ago

Jesus came to remove Paganism from the Kingdom who is Spiritual but Constantine and the Roman Catholic Church used Paganism to their advantage by entwining lies promoting Paganism into some parts of Scripture to eliminate the power of God e.g. a 3 headed Pagan god called a "Trinity" that "limits" the Almighty Powerful GOD (Daniel 4:35).

Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-18 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Once Jesus "shed HIS blood" every thought of blood sacrifices was elminated. II Corinthians 5:16 tells us "Christ [Which includes His blood] is Spiritual when it says " Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more."

If you read the Book of Hebrews you will find "Christ made the ultimate sacrifice by shedding HIS blood and there's no need to think blood anymore but Spirit.

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation" (Hebrews 9:28).

Literal "blood" is not relevant after Christ shed HIS blood. Everything about Christ today is "Spiritual" (II Corinthians 5:16) for Jesus is "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) Who is GOD (Deuteronomy 6:4) and "GOD is a Spirit" (John 4:24).

In conclusion if you believe that you are worshiping GOD by worshiping with anything "material" (I Corinthians 3:10-15) e.g. tables for your Holy Eucharist or equivalent when "Christ is our Passover" (I Corinthians 5:7) Who is Spiritual (II Corinthians 5:16) you are worshiping with Paganism.

If you believe you are "washing away your sins" (Allegedly Acts 22:16) via a water baptism when "the BLOOD of HIS Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins" (I John 1:7) you are worshiping with Paganism of "divers washings" (Hebrews 9:11) which were done "under the law" (Matthew 5:17-18) for Christ is Spiritual Who does the baptizing (John 1:33).

If you are worshiping God as a 3 headed Pagan god called a "trinity" when I Corinthians 12:6 says the Spirit is "diversities of operations" Who is MUCH MORE than a 3 headed Pagan god with Daniel 4:35 telling us GOD SAID "none can stay His hand" you are definitely limiting GOD by calling HIM a threesome!

For Constantine and the roman catholic church, It was all about eliminating the power of GOD who used Paganism by entwining lies throughout Scripture to their advantage to accomplish their motive of a powerless Jesus vs the Powerful Christians in the orginal CHURCH who were given "POWER" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit [aka Jesus John 14:18] baptism (Acts 1:5)!

With such "POWER" (Acts 1:8) the ORIGINAL Christians received after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) there was NO WAY Constantine could control them. Unfortunately the bishops who existed in the religion of Christianity during 325AD made a deal with the devil and succumbed to his inability to CONTROL THE MASSES by entwining LIES into Scripture which is the "Bible" we have TODAY!

• So the induction of blood sacrifices into standard ritual doesn't make you a Pagan/Christian or not. It's all about the theology of God. Pagans are polytheists, believing multiple gods, Christians are monotheists, believing in one God. There are a few different brands of Satanists. Laveyan Satanists are generally Atheistic. Satan Worshipers are theistic, but don't give credence to a 'God.' It's not about the blood sacrifices, but who the blood sacrifices are made for.

Your question does have validity though. Christians are very unaware of the influence that pagan culture has upon them. Most Christian holidays are fundamentally based on Pagan tradition. Christmas, Easter, etc. This is because of the Holy Roman Empire's attempt to convert all of the heathenish Pagans into the church by inducting their holidays into Christian lore. Christmas just happens to coincide with Saturnalia, which was an ancient Pagan Celebration celebrating the ancient rule of Saturn. Easter coincides with several different holidays of rebirth and renewal.

Hope I helped!

Source(s): Bachelor's Degree in Global Philosophy and World Religion.
  • 1 month ago

They get it FROM Christianity trying to empower themselves.

But they hurt someone.

Those have nothing to do with forgiveness, redemption.

No connection.

• Christianity is heavily influenced by first century pagan converts, it's very likely they brought with them pagan rituals, just like Mohamed incorporated Arab paganism into Islam.

But even beyond that, Judaism itself WAS pagan before the 5th century BC. In ancient Judah there was nothing wrong with worshiping other gods beside Yahweh before king Josiah believed it was because of this that Babylon was attacking them, so he banned all worship except for Yahweh. Most of the Bible was written either relatively just before, during, or after this period so the ancient pagan beliefs and rituals still carry over into Judaism.

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Bible says God likes to smell burnt animals. "It is a burnt offering, a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord." (Leviticus 1:9). Apparently he gets his food by smelling burnt animals, even humans (Remember Abraham was going to sacrifice his son).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.